We are pleased to announce that registrations have opened for the International Society of Critical Health Psychology 12th biennial conference from the 22nd to the 25th August 2021.
In-person attendance: Rutherford House, Te Herenga Waka, Victoria University of Wellington, Aotearoa New Zealand
* 22nd – 24th August: conference days
* 25 August: Affect & Emotion Network Symposium
* Includes: welcome drinks; catering; in-person presentations; full access to conference platform during and after the conference
Virtual attendance: OnAIR virtual conferencing platform
* participate online via one of 5 hubs: Brisbane (UTC+10); London (UTC+1); Santiago (UTC-4); Guelph (UTC-4)
* Includes: ‘live’ presentation via conference platform; full access to conference platform during and after the conference
Fees: These are listed on the conference website. There is the option to sponsor other delegates’ fees. Please contact the conference manager if you are in need of financial assistance.
Updates: Register here for updates and/or follow @ISCHP21 on social media.